Website American Airlines
- CSMs must ensure a safe, high performing operation by leading, engaging, coaching and developing the front-line team members. You will be supporting your teams’ effort by creating a safe, reliable operation while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- This job is a member of the Airports Team within the Customer Experience Division.
- CSMs must enable an environment that develops our front-line team members and fosters mutual respect, trust, responsibility, and core values while connecting people and improving lives during our day-to-day operation.
- American is looking for a goal-oriented Customer Service Manager (CSM) who wants to elevate their experience, knowledge, and network within the company. With our leadership program, you will be able to develop yourself to be the best leader you want to be in the American organization.
- Also, being energized by a fast-paced dynamic environment and passionate about safety, teamwork, leadership, and delivering a quality product to our customers, front-line, and vendors.
- Be a safety advocate: Look for safety concerns and address them as needed
- Establish team and individual goals in support of departmental and company objectives; Coaches and mentors frontline team members in skill development, customer service elevation and company culture behaviors
- Establishes and promotes effective relationships with team members that fosters compassion, authenticity, integrity, respect and dignity
- Drives operational excellence while keeping a safety-conscious environment that promotes end-to-end exceptional customer service, resulting in employee and customer safety and well-being
- Ensure the ongoing safety and reliability of our operation by conducting self-audits, observations, root cause investigations and other related safety engagements
- Effectively allocates resources and provides appropriate support to enable teams to deliver on operational goals in a safe manner
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to coordinate station activities and collaborate with multi-functional departments and agencies to ensure essential needs are met for a safe, efficient, on-time operation
- Critical thinking ability – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous airport customer service experience
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures and functional automation applications
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- 2 year’s experience leading others
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A