Website The Exchange
As a Laborer at the Exchange, you are responsible for efficiently unloading, moving, stocking, and pricing merchandise which ranges across a wide variety of items across all departments. You will perform minor facility maintenance and contribute to the cleanliness of the store, both inside and out. You are on the front lines of ensuring our customers have an extraordinary shopping experience.
- Unload, break-out and stock merchandise with efficiency and accuracy
- Listen to customer needs; ask appropriate follow-up questions to ensure you offer appropriate products that meet the specific need of the customer
- Deliver extraordinary customer experience by engaging customers and prioritizing customer needs over tasks
- Follow all safety guidelines and operating procedures
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to take initiative
- Able to share brand knowledge
- Willing to cross-train and work in other areas of the store, as needed
- Able to think quickly on the spot to answer customer questions.
Company: The Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A