Our team is actively seeking motivated and multi-talented individuals who are customer obsessed and strive to improve the experience of Amazon’s customers. We are inventing the next-generation smart delivery operation with cutting edge technologies in IoT (Internet-of-Things). We develop technology-based solutions matching customer needs and delivery capacity with precision and efficiency, and expanding and transforming delivery experience with unprecedented quality, productivity and scale.
- Reporting of key trends, performing deep dive analysis and collaborating with global stakeholders to share critical insights for further action/ analysis.
- Identify root cause and areas of improvements in the process audited. Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience.
- Maintain subject matter expertise specific to job function and general industry awareness.
- Use critical thinking and demonstrate high ownership while reviewing processes and technology.
- Leverage internal tools and processes to track and report status to business partners and leaders. Share results of audits on regular basis as per established frequency and quality standards.
- Take end-to-end ownership to collaborate with Operation partners to ensure identified issues are addressed and improvement has been sustained..
- Experience creating audits and outcome reports.
- 2+ years of relevant audit and/or operational experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 + years of professional or military experience- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Solid track record for delivery of high quality products
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A