Our WW Operations network delivers millions of packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team as an Operations Manager.
- Build and execute productivity plans through forecast reviews, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with other Leaders to load balance
- Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
- Support, mentor, and motivate your salaried and hourly workforce
- Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Engineering, Loss Prevention, Quality Assurance, Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
- Lead large-scope projects with site and regional impact
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and can be loud
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Experience managing a team of 2+ salaried employees and 70+ indirect employees
- 3+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain/Logistics, or a related field.
- Experience scoping, leading, and implementing process improvements through: Lean process, Kaizen, and/or Six Sigma.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- Experience in: military, manufacturing, automotive, biotech, electronics, energy, instrumentation, machinery, defense/aerospace, medical, cosmetics, production, or distribution environments.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding department performance goals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spartanburg, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A