Amazon, we put our customers first in everything we do. This includes the advertising solutions we create to connect brands, businesses, and agencies with their customers globally and at scale. The Advertising User Experience (AUX) team is seeking a teammate with exceptional behavioral research skills and creativity to work collaboratively with product management, UX design, data science, and engineering through all aspects of the product development life-cycle. In this role, you will have significant impact on the tools and processes that advertisers use to build
- Ability to balance speed with experimental rigor when determining which research methods to apply during each phase of product development.
- Work with product managers, UX designers, and engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Contribute to strategic planning and roadmaps with cross-functional leadership to set the vision for our flagship advertising products.
- Confidently communicate research insights and opportunities for improvement to a diverse audience of stakeholders (across multiple levels of management) using clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- 3+ years of work experience in an applied research setting and/or product development.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and research deliverables that resulted in product and/or business impact.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Master’s degree or PhD in a related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A