We are looking for an operationally minded manager to build and manage a large team of recruiting coordinators (RC’S) across AWS.
- Responsible for creation and delivery of productivity dashboards that will closely measure and monitor all critical KPI’s to insure the team is tracking in the right way to support the hiring demand from all stakeholders.
- Interact with the recruiting leadership team and business leaders across AWS to understand how to best position the RC team to deliver on current and future needs of each stakeholder to help continue to scale the AWS organization.
- Own the strategic roadmap for the AWS RC team and will work globally with team outside of the US to make sure we are aligned in how we support the global AWS businesses and recruiting teams.
- Optimizing operational process flows and looking for ways to increase throughput in a customer obsessed manner to delight the candidate while delivering a consistent and scalable experience to all stakeholders.
- Own and actively manage hiring and developing the best talent for this team along with keeping a high bar for the team consistent with Amazon leadership principles.
- Monitor and drive capacity planning to insure you are always staffed appropriately to avoid any drops in productivity or support.
- Lead & build a team of recruiting coordinators (RC’s) and help set the direction/strategy of the RC function within AWS to help support the hiring demand of our rapidly growing businesses.
- Participate in other recruiting/HR related initiatives to iterate on processes and provide the best recruiting support possible.
- Experience building, managing and coaching a team in a high growth environment
- Recruiting Operations leadership experience within a high growth tech company or high volume RPO organization
- 2+ years managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Excel, Word & Outlook
- Experience with driving process optimization within a recruiting or similar environment
- Strong stakeholder mgmt. skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders with competing priorities by setting clear/realistic expectations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasco, WA , US
Application Deadline: N/A