We are seeking candidates who enjoy problem solving, supporting customers with issues like: late packages, damaged items, promotions, returns/refunds, and much more! The majority of time spent with customers will be via phone, but you may also be required to support email and chat. Associates use a variety of tools to navigate, research, review solutions, and communicate them effectively to a variety of customers in a fun and fast-paced company.
- Follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- Use tools and programs to navigate the website, research accounts, review options and solutions for customers, and communicate them effectively.
- Complete mandatory training (this schedule will be different from your work schedule upon hiring).
- Opportunity to learn other areas of the business and support specialty departments as needed.
- Support customers through typing, phone, and computer skills by navigating the internet and website, multiple browsers, e-mail, social media, and instant messenger, or chat tools.
- Help a variety of Amazon customers by phone, e-mail and/or chat.
- Actively problem solve and innovate on behalf of customers with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to sit or stand at your desk for up to 8-10 hours at a time.
- Previous call center experience.
- You must provide a home work area that is free of any and all distractions. You must be able to devote your full undivided attention to the Amazon customer.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Fluent English language proficiency required.
- Experience in prioritizing tasks and time to ensure efficiency.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kennewick, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A