As a Maintenance Technician III, you will lead service technicians on the team in the installation and repair of automated packaging and distribution equipment. You will support the Operations Maintenance team by designing solutions for difficult problems and managing projects. You will help train, and mentor service technicians and contract technicians.
- Create and close out work orders with data including labor hours, equipment maintenance and parts used Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Amazon Operations facility
- Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems in the building’ Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures.
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets
- Develop training plans for service technicians
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field 5+ years of experience working with automated conveyors and controls
- 5+ years of experience conducting preventative maintenance 5 + years of experience reading blueprints and schematics
- 5 + years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) programs 3+ years of work order management
- 5+ years of experience with electrical and electronic principles, National Electrical Code (NEC), and industrial electronics
- Previous vendor management experience Experience with robotic maintenance
- 4+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field Previous leadership experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A