As an IT Support Associate II, you will use your skills to support the operations team in resolving technical problems within an Amazon Operations facility that span across a multitude of technical disciplines. We are committed to improvement; you will be encouraged to participate in career development opportunities as presented to progress your career at Amazon.
- Assist in training new hires.
- Continuous learning of new technologies.
- Handles support requests and procedures across the network.
- Allocation, maintenance and troubleshooting of IT equipment used in Amazon Operations facilities.
- 1+ year experience in maintaining laser printers
- Ability to move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk for 10-12 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year experience with Cisco/networking and either Linux and/or Microsoft
- 1+ year of practice in the set up and installation of computer and networking equipment in a professional environment
- Ability to support customers from multiple buildings in the area, as well as remote customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A