Website AMC Theatres
Implement and oversee all facility-related maintenance programs and procedures to support the AMC standards of clean, safe, and in good repair.
- Report all facility issues that are not immediately repairable to the theatre General Manager and seek technical support from the AMC Facility Engineer as applicable.
- Perform routine maintenance and timely repairs in the areas of painting, carpentry, plumbing, food and beverage equipment, seating and all related building components.
- Ensure consistent maintenance and repair methods for all building components.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections with a high attention to detail to identify necessary repairs.
- Work with General Manager to ensure Film Crew procedures support an environment that is clean, safe and in good repair for both associates and guests.
- Develop routine systems to ensure constant monitoring of problem areas.
- Oversee vendor activities that include the scheduling of repair and maintenance needs as required; closely monitor progress to ensure quality of work.
- Provide constant attention to all life safety issues; ensure building emergency systems are operational through in-house inspections and vendor maintenance contracts.
- Inspect and provide direction and follow-up with janitorial service provider and/or regarding cleaning issues that do not meet AMC standards.
- Understand and track theatre Variable Operating Expenses (VOE) related to maintenance, repairs, and supplies.
- Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
- Age 18 or older other location-specific age requirements may apply.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong communication skills including the ability to provide clear and concise details regarding building issues.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Work well with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners.
- Proven ability to lead teams and achieve results through resources.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiencies in building trades including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, seating, and equipment repair.
- Demonstrated administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repair programs.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A