Website AMC Theatres
Supervise and coordinate operations of the theatre to achieve AMC’s goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment
- Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors, and corporate partners.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests in high-volume setting.
- Oversee an individual theatre department as assigned, if applicable.
- Review financial numbers to optimize financial results and the guest experience.
- Assist with hiring, training, developing, and appropriately disciplining associates.
- Take ownership of the successful completion of personal training program.
- Perform daily, opening, and closing operational and administrative duties.
- Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA (Managing By Walking Around)..
- One year experience in guest-focused business (e.g. retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brooklyn, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A