Website AMC Theatres
Maintain clean and sanitary conditions of all cooking utensils, flatware, china, and stemware. Maintain a clean and safe environment in all back-of-house areas while delivering superior service.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Maintain dishwashing equipment by following manufacturer’s operating instructions.
- Clean and sanitize all cooking utensils, flatware, china, stemware, and workstation throughout the shift.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Transport all trash and food debris to the compactor after every “walk-in”.
- Sweep and mop the stockrooms and walk-in refrigerator nightly.
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Lock and secure all food and equipment.
- Clean all equipment in preparation for the next day.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
- Age 18 or older.
- Strong communication skills.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Ontario, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A