Website AMC Theatres
Successfully execute AMC’s theatre provided cleaning program to ensure a safe, healthy, and aesthetically pleasing building for AMC guests.
- Collect and remove trash from theatres, lobby, restrooms, concessions, etc.
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop floors, including utilizing proper signage to avoid slips, trips, and falls.
- Wash dishes utilizing proper 3-compartment sink procedures.
- Empty trash receptacles as required.
- Clean mirrors, windows, and glass.
- Use blower or vacuum to effectively clean between and under theatre seats.
- Stock restrooms, janitor closets, and cleaning carts as needed. Communicate needed supplies to management.
- Wipe, dust, and polish surfaces including seats, handrails, walls, counters, etc.
- Disassemble, clean, and reassemble various pieces of food and beverage equipment.
- Clean restrooms, including all sinks, fixtures, and toilets.
- Ability to work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and produce quality work within pre-set time frames.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1+ year of prior cleaning or janitorial experience.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Rocky River, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A