Website AMC Theatres
Assist management in the coordination of operations to achieve AMC’s goals. Model and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
- Provide access to vendors for repairs and deliveries outside of operating hours.
- Reinforce “Wardrobe 101” policy with theatre crew.
- Lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
- Coordinate and coach theatre crew to perform the “essential functions” of their positions.
- May begin opening procedures and/or finalize closing procedures.
- Optimize theatre crew placement on a round-by-round basis.
- Observe theatre crew performance and provide feedback to management for discipline and performance evaluations.
- Oversee opening and closing procedures outside of operating hours (minus vault management).
- Supervise, coach and coordinate theatre crew to execute and comply with Safe and Clean protocols.
- Perform daily operational and administrative duties as assigned.
- Age 18 or older other location-specific age requirements may apply.
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor)
Qualification & Experience:
- Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- One-year experience in guest-focused business (retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A