Website American Airlines
The Customer Service Agent interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly and professional manner.
- Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments.
- Provides for safe travel.
- Provides assistance with passenger check-in and cargo acceptance.
- Promotes and sells air travel to the traveling public or freight forwarders.
- Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times.
- Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period.
- Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks.
- Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision.
- Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers.
- Protects company property and revenue.
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Working in a fast pace environment
- High school diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Bilingual language skills required in some locations
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Previous face to face Customer Service experience
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Working knowledge of Sabre or any other Passenger Service System
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Oklahoma County, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A