Website American Airlines
- CSMs must ensure a safe, high performing operation by leading, engaging, coaching and developing the front-line team members. You will be supporting your teams’ effort by creating a safe, reliable operation while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Also, being energized by a fast-paced dynamic environment and passionate about safety, teamwork, leadership, and delivering a quality product to our customers, front-line, and vendors.
- American is looking for a goal-oriented Customer Service Manager (CSM) who wants to elevate their experience, knowledge, and network within the company. With our leadership program, you will be able to develop yourself to be the best leader you want to be in the American organization.
- CSMs must enable an environment that develops our front-line team members and fosters mutual respect, trust, responsibility, and core values while connecting people and improving lives during our day-to-day operation.
- This job is a member of the Airports Team within the Customer Experience Division.
- Identify process improvements to drive catering efficiencies and/or operational improvements
- Establishes and promotes effective relationships with team members that fosters compassion, authenticity, integrity, respect and dignity
- Be a safety advocate: Look for safety concerns and address them as needed
- Work collaboratively with Inflight Services to quickly resolve all Catering issues prior to departure
- Collaborate with kitchen vendor in the coordination and timely delivery of meals and onboard product offerings
- Ability to learn American Airlines aircraft galley configurations and pack-outs associated with onboard product
- Provide oversight of warehouse and field catering operations
- Drives operational excellence while keeping a safety-conscious environment that promotes end-to-end exceptional customer service, resulting in employee and customer safety and well-being
- Effectively allocates resources and provides appropriate support to enable teams to deliver on operational goals in a safe manner
- Establish team and individual goals in support of departmental and company objectives; Coaches and mentors frontline team members in skill development, customer service elevation and company culture behaviors
- Ability to monitor and assess performance of self, team members and the operation to make improvements or take corrective action
- Ability to work under demanding operational conditions
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to use sound business judgment to resolve issues with internal and external customers
- Critical thinking ability – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- 2 years’ experience leading others
- Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures and functional automation applications
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A