You’re ambitious for more leadership responsibility. Maybe one day, you’d like to run your own store or take on a bigger role in the future. First, you want to focus on your people development skills – crafting a team that delivers what you need, when you need it.
- You’re increasingly making decisions at pace and comfortable not knowing all the answers
- You’re supporting the Lead Clothing Manager to deliver improved customer and retail outcomes in your area
- You’ve learned how to help your team to put themselves in the customers’ shoes, taking genuine pride in how we deliver a better service
- You’re confident being direct with your team – you’re giving honest feedback, early and often
- You’ll work closely with other Managers, sharing ideas and identifying ways to improve things, and provide a brilliant handover from each shift to the next.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norwich, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A