Website US Army Corps of Engineers
Serves as principal advisor to the District Commander and Deputy Commander and manages the Equal Employment Opportunity Program for the USACE Buffalo District in a wide variety of occupations including professional, administrative, technical, clerical, crafts, operatives, and laborers.
- Compile reports to summarize Equal Employment Opportunity information.
- Review programs to identify problem areas regarding equal employment for women, minorities, or persons with disabilities.
- Review files relevant to an Equal Employment Opportunity investigation to extract and summarize statistical data.
- Conduct surveys, studies, or questionnaires to identify barriers to the Equal Employment Opportunity program.
- Write procedures for use by managers in implementing special emphasis program areas.
- If selected, the agency will provide information regarding what documentation is needed and how to request any legally required exceptions from this requirement.
- Pursuant to EO 14043, all Federal employees, regardless of duty location or work arrangement, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by
- November 22, 2021, or before entrance on duty if after November 22, subject to exceptions as required by law.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- The business travel requirement is 5%.
- One-year supervisory probationary period may be required.
- Proof of vaccination will be required. To ensure compliance with this mandate, review the vaccination requirements, to include timelines for receiving required doses, at the following: https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/
Company: US Army Corps of Engineers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A