As Senior Analyst you will focus on analysing end to end Customer Experience insights and bringing together data sources including research, behavioural data and reviews.
- Run in-depth analysis on verbatim feedback to uncover pain points to address, and feeding these back to stakeholders across the business (e.g. Customer Growth, Digital Experience, Supply Chain & Operations teams) to help shape how we improve our offer
- Deliver regular insight across the NPS touchpoint programme, understanding movements across markets and key customer groups as well as conducting deep dives in areas of interest.
- Take responsibility for bringing together multiple sources of data to understand the full picture around customer experience (including touchpoint surveys, behavioural data, purchase data)
- Be the expert on using NPS to measure customer experience and using this to identify areas of focus for teams across the business
- Build out a holistic understanding of the impact of each customer experience touchpoint and their relative impact on overall/relationship NPS and on customer value and retention
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills, able to communicate complex information concisely and to shape a narrative for senior stakeholders
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Confident with quantitative analysis
- Experience of analysing and producing insights from large verbatim datasets preferred
- Experience analysing research data, ideally customer or NPS programmes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A