ATF is a law enforcement agency in the U.S. Department of Justice that protects our communities from violent criminals/criminal organizations, illegal use/trafficking of firearms, illegal use/storage of explosives, acts of arson/bombings, acts of terrorism, and illegal diversion of alcohol/tobacco products. We partner with communities, industries, law enforcement, and public safety agencies to safeguard the public through information sharing, training, research, & technology. Visit www.atf.gov
- Planning and conducting trend analysis, statistical studies and special projects involving the compilation, reconciliation correlation and analysis data from a variety of reports and databases.
- Conducting in-depth analyses of the Field Division’s budget operating programs.
- Serving as the Property Custodian and responsibility for the management of the division’s property inventory.
- Responsibilities will increase and assignments will become more complex as your training and experience progresses.
- Reviewing obligations and expenditures to make recommendations for reprogramming funds.
- Suitable for Federal employment determined by background investigation.
- Must be registered or exempt from the Selective Service. See www.sss.gov
- May be required to serve a one year probationary period.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A