Website Baker Hughes
- Under general supervision is responsible for all aspects of cable services including spooling and banding electrical power cable utilized on ESP systems in coordinated effort and procedure with installation engineer and rig operators.
- Spools cable onto cable reel as the tubing s being pulled out of the well.
- Bands cable onto tubing as the dow nunit and tubing are being run into the well.
- Maintains cable service truck and trailer, performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with DOT regulations.
- Assists with cable repair as needed at the cable repair service center.
- Proper completion of DOT log books, DOT inspection forms, and turn in for office records. Proficiently performs equipment lay downs as requested by customers and completes paperwork.
- Completes daily time sheet and monthly expense report.
- Conducts field analysis and tests cable strings after they have come out of the well.
- Collects information during testing and inspection to provide a customer with recommendations on equipment or cable status.
- Ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable and stay within HS&E guidelines. Must have ability to communicate with various clients and must have an ability to quickly adjust to changing job assignments/requirements and have the flexibility to work overtime with little or no advance notice.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Will need to be able to obtain CDL-A Class within 3 months of starting the role
- Should have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Basic Computer Skills
- Must be willing to work in adverse weather conditions
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Willingness to be a team player
Company: Baker Hughes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Bismarck, ND, US
Application Deadline: N/A