Website Baker Hughes
As an AMO Cable Technician, you will be joining a team providing maintenance services to our field locations. Partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects and develop innovations.
- Supporting all aspects of cable services including spooling and testing electrical power cable utilized on ESP systems.
- Working to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and quality standards.
- Assisting in incident investigations and troubleshooting and diagnosing cable issues.
- Assisting in the enhancement of maintenance processes, documentation, and quality.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have relevant industry experience (electronic, oilfield, automotive) with excellent mechanical aptitude (soldering electronic components, reading engineering diagrams, etc)
- Show good mechanical skills, and the ability to multitask whilst using technical equipment.
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
- Be proficient in reading and interpreting methods and procedures, drawings, and parts lists.
Company: Baker Hughes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Williston, ND, US
Application Deadline: N/A