Website Bank of America
This is an opportunity to join a fast paced team with a huge focus on world class client experience. You can look forward to service, advice, support and manage portfolio of Global Treasury Services MNC, FI and Middle Market clients by providing professional, courteous and high quality customer service in all aspects of domestic, international, trade and cash management services. We make a continuous effort to improve the client experience by leveraging our people and new technologies to deliver the power to make business easier. We’re also delivering an industry-leading employee experience by investing in operational excellence driven tech that simplifies your workflows, offering exceptional learning experiences, implementing local and global ESAT initiatives, etc
- Market Trade Service initiatives, successes and strengths to new/existing clients.
- Provide consistent service and keep clients informed on status of all outstanding enquiries.
- Minimize queries flow to trade operations team and provide proactive training / advisory services to clients to minimize input defects and enable faster turn-around.
- Handhold complex and critical Trade transactions for key clients and day to day servicing queries of clients.
- Single point of contact for compliance / regulatory follow-ups, enable resolution of client queries in line with regulatory requirements.
- Investigate and resolve Trade enquiries in a timely/ accurate manner in accordance with service levels.
- Work with team, business partners and clients to provide and promote quality service solutions.
- Routine dialogue with client to understand key requirements, pro-active engagement for outstanding enquiries / deliverables.
- Periodic analysis of client enquiry statistics to identify trends and recurring issues.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential for this role.
- Attention to detail, Highly organized, Adapts easily to change
- Good time management skills, Strong team player with good work ethics
- Track record gained through operational experience within the trade environment.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong persuasion/ client management skills.
- Ability to thrive on challenges, work in high pressured environment and meet tight deadlines
- Work experience of 6-8 years in a similar profile in a bank
- Ability to work independently as part of an elite team
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A