Under the general direction of the Northern California Supervising Investigator II, Division of Investigation (DOI), Investigation and Enforcement Unit (IEU), the incumbent supervises a staff consisting of Investigators who perform criminal and administrative investigations, such as wrongful death, sexual misconduct, narcotics theft, major fraud, embezzlement and unlicensed activity. The incumbent conducts the most difficult, complex, and sensitive administrative and criminal investigations.
- The position(s) require(s) a valid California Drivers License (CDL). You must answer the questions addressing your CDL on your application. Ensure you provide your CDL number, class, expiration date, and any endorsements and/or restrictions.
- The position(s) require(s) a Background Investigation be cleared prior to being hired.
- The position(s) require(s) Psychological Evaluation clearance prior to being hired.
- The position(s) require(s) Medical Clearance prior to being hired.
- • 4 year degree with a major in criminal justice, law enforcement, administration of justice, police science, criminology, or a comparable field of study
• POST certification
• 3+ years experience doing IEU investigations.
• Law enforcement experience
Company: Bureau of Cannabis Control
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A