Under the direction of the Supervising Investigator I, Cannabis Enforcement Unit (CEU), the incumbent independently conducts the most sensitive. complex, and diverse administrative, civil, and criminal investigations for the Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) Bureau of Cannabis Control (BCC) and provides a visible law enforcement outreach to local and state law enforcement regarding State cannabis laws and regulations.
- The position(s) require(s) a Background Investigation be cleared prior to being hired.
- The position(s) require(s) a valid California Drivers License (CDL). You must answer the questions addressing your CDL on your application. Ensure you provide your CDL number, class, expiration date, and any endorsements and/or restrictions.
- The position(s) require(s) Psychological Evaluation clearance prior to being hired.
- The position(s) require(s) Medical Clearance prior to being hired.
- • 4 year degree with a major in criminal justice, law enforcement, administration of justice, police science, criminology, or a comparable field of study.
• Law Enforcement experience
• Possession of a Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Certificate of Completion from Basic Academy or Specialized Basic Investigators’ Certificate of Completion.
Company: Bureau of Cannabis Control
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A