Website City of Beaumont
Performs other duties as required. Job description statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Must be passionate about working with animals.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Animal Care facility; feeds, cleans, cares for, and disposes of animals; cleans out animal stalls, sweeps, cleans windows and walls, empties garbage receptacles; stocks supplies and reports necessary reorders to supervisor.
- Must be able to work well with the public and co workers. Must be able to answer a multi-line telephone in a professional and courteous manner.
- Knowledge of the materials, practices, and methods used in cleaning operations; some knowledge of safety procedures used in working with animals; some knowledge of the methods and procedures used in caring for animals.
- Knowledge of computers and digital camera equipment.
- Ability to work with and around often vicious, sick or injured animals; ability to use cleaning equipment safely and efficiently;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of eight (8) school grades supplemented with previous janitorial experience; minimum six (6) months experience working with animals preferred.
- Experience with digital cameras and photo editing software preferred.
Company: City of Beaumont
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Beaumont, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A