Website Geek Squad
A Geek Squad Apple Pro Consultation Agent is a brand ambassador for both the Geek Squad and Best Buy brands. As the solutions expert, the Consultation Agent manages the Geek Squad check-in and check-out experience for customers and helps them find the complete solution that works for them. They coach the sales team, building trust and explaining services and technology to help meet all customer needs. Their knowledge of services, technology and business group strategies in partnership with the sales team ensures no customer is ever left unserved or underserved.
- Monitor the reservation queue throughout the day to make sure all Clients are being helped
- They are responsible for “aligning” with the Client on their specific need, and then ensuring we deliver the service/solution that was jointly agreed upon.
- Manage the shipping and receiving process for the Precinct
- Review daily, weekly, monthly inventory and que management reporting address issues with DCI and Geek Squad Manager
- Ensure functionality of consultation stations and Client area is stocked with necessary collateral
- Attend targeted trainings and complete necessary certifications on Apple products and services. Achieve Geek Squad sales goals and meet or exceed Client expectations.
- Manage inbound and outbound phone calls, partner with 3rd Party Vendors and internal Core Services Depots
- Perform store services (pair a Bluetooth headset with a cell phone, set up parental controls, etc.)
- Apple Pro Consultation Agent manages the Client’s services experience from check in thru check out.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Experience actively using and learning about customer electronics
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year of experience diagnosing or repairing electronics
- 1 year of retail or customer service experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tempe, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A