Website Bureau of Land Management
Explore a new career with the BLM – where our people are our greatest natural resource.
- Assign and review work on a regular basis, assuring that production and accuracy requirements are met.
- Ensure that the fuels management program is consistent with ecosystem management principles and land use plans and is applied on a landscape basis.
- Assist with all phases of the fire management program and may be responsible for its planning, program direction, coordination and evaluation.
- Review preparedness actions and operating plans used in the management of wildland fires.
- Analyze fire management plans and initiate changes or make recommendations..
- If you are selected for this position, you will be required to serve a one year supervisory probationary period if one has not previously been completed.
- Direct Deposit Required.
- You cannot hold an active real estate license; nor can you have an interest or hold stocks in firms with interest in Federal Land.
- Appointment will be subject to a favorably adjudicated background/suitability investigation/determination. Failure to possess or obtain a favorable determination will result in the cancellation of the offer or will be
- grounds for termination.
- Background Investigation Required
- You must meet specified levels on annual physical fitness tests, and pass periodic medical exams for wildland fire personnel, commensurate with current incident management qualification..
Company: Bureau of Land Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A