Website British Council
Working within the UK Resourcing Team, the Resourcing Consultant provides customer-focused recruitment advice and an effective end-to-end service to Strategic Business Units (SBU’s), ensuring that the right people are placed into the right posts at the right time. This includes both employed (Indefinite and Fixed Term Contracts) and agency / off-payroll appointments (known internally as Non-Permanent Worker (NPW)), delivered through an account management service model.
- Ensuring the right sourcing approach, including proactive direct sourcing, pipelining and advertising channels. Creating consistently good adverts that reflect the content of the role whilst accurately representing the
- British Council’s employer brand and adhering to the organisation’s Diversity commitments.
- Optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of the UK Resourcing team through strong collaboration and partnership with Resourcing colleagues, including Resourcing Coordinators
- Providing hiring managers with a long-list, managing short-listing, advising and enabling managers to interview fairly and effectively.
- Ensuring timely and accurate creation of offer paperwork (including leading on package negotiation) and working with Resourcing Coordinators to ensure relevant pre-employment checks occur (DBS, visas, ID checks, child protection checks, etc.).
- Helping to successfully embed NPW Resourcing with employed Resourcing by applying internal and market knowledge in order to arrive at the most effective Resourcing solutions
- Managing appropriate activity for all roles through the applicant tracking system (ATS) and / or the Comensura platform.
- Improving our direct sourcing capability, through the development of talent sourcing strategies, including the creation of talent pipelines:
- Demonstrated ability to understand and work with HR / Recruitment processes and policies including management of end-to-end recruitment process and use of applicant tracking system
- Ability to build effective relationships with senior customers and stakeholders
- Experience of implementing creative sourcing methods, particularly for niche roles
- Experience in leading and guiding hiring managers on process and best practice
Company: British Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A