Website Bureau of Reclamation
Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his or her expertise as a Supervisory Interdisciplinary. Make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.
- Installs, configures, upgrades, sets up and troubleshoots all hardware and software components, ensuring compatibility with existing systems and other system interfaces, and testing for system malfunctions.
- Trains customers in the use of systems and applications supported by IT Services.
- Provides guidance or training to customers with varying levels of computing skills to prevent recurrence of problems, or use of new hardware and/or software.
- Stays abreast of advances in system hardware, software and electronic computer technology through publications and direct contact with other agencies and industry equipment manufacturers.
- Prepares contracts for all or a portion of assigned investigations.
- Serves as a resource and technical expert to team members within the Water Management Goal on project management and leading projects throughout the entire project lifecycle – from concept to construction to operations and maintenance.
- Establishes and maintains liaison with the many Federal, State, public and private agencies, and individuals interested and involved in the Restoration Program’s Water Management Goal.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in behavioral or social science; or related disciplines appropriate to the position.
- B. Combination of education and experience that provided the applicant with knowledge of one or more of the behavioral or social sciences equivalent to a major in the field.
- C. Four years of appropriate experience that demonstrates that the applicant has acquired knowledge of one or more of the behavioral or social sciences equivalent to a major in the field.
Company: Bureau of Reclamation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Grand Coulee, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A