Website Bureau of Reclamation
This position located in Upper Colorado Basin Region, Western Colorado Area Office, in the Land and Recreation Division. If selected, you will serve as the Chief, Southern Land and Recreation Management Group of the Western Colorado Area Office (WCAO)..
- Implements policies and plans and establishes program and performance goals and objectives for the accomplishment of assigned programs consistent with the overall WCAO and Upper Colorado Basin missions.
- Reviews and approves land use requests while considering impacts to federal facilities and lands as well as recreation, agricultural, urban, and industrial interests.
- Provides oversight of recreation and fish and wildlife activities and programs.
- Serves as lead specialist on any/all of the following: fish and wildlife activities and programs, land use, recreation programs, fire management, accessibility programs.
- Coordinates agreements for fire suppression with various agencies and implementation of the WCAO Fire Management Plan..
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must provide resume and supporting documents (See required documents).
- Meet Selective Service Registration Act requirement for males
Company: Bureau of Reclamation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Durango, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A