Website Busch Garden
The Food & Beverage Director is a significant contributor to overall performance of the food and beverage operations for Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island. This role is responsible for the all food & beverage in-park operations, the commissary, and the food warehouse operations. This leader will consistently engage with park and corporate leadership on strategic and tactical initiatives that drive revenue, EBITDA, and guest satisfaction.
- Strategic planning for all areas of responsibility
- Consistently engage with corporate leadership on revenue performance analysis, strategic and tactical changes to products, processes, and people
- Work with the Vice-President of In-Park Revenue and the Executive Sous Chef to set goals and strategic direction
- Lead the day-to-day operation of the Food & Beverage department
- Work with the Operations, Retail, Entertainment, and Marketing and Sales teams to develop plans for special events and group events to include menus, signage, event sales locations, etc.
- Analyze performance and make strategic decisions to improve revenue and cost management
- Work with the Vice President of In-park Revenue on the development and execution of capital projects.
- Maintain inventory controls and conduct audits to ensure compliance
- Create a positive culture, which includes motivating, educating, and positively recognizing Ambassadors
- Manage expenses and cost of sales
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong time management & delegation skills
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to maintain confidentiality and a high level of discretion
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a salaried leadership role in a high-volume, fast paced operation.
- College degree in a business, culinary, or hospitality field preferred
- Knowledge of labor cost management
- Advanced theme park or similar- multi-outlet venue knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Have excellent guest service skills for both internal and external guests
- Theme park or hospitality experience preferred
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A