Website Busch Garden
The Advertising Manager will execute advertising and marketing strategies across all channels and perform creative, planning and leadership tasks to ensure the theme park and water park’s advertising campaigns are effective.!
- Coordinate with Revenue Management to launch product offers to help meet sales goals.
- Review and approve media buys. Work with Promotions Manager to leverage buys and negotiate added value with media partners.
- Submit creative requests and messaging docs with web content/product teams to build products, develop web creative, etc. based on approved offers.
- Align on cadence / support for specific park initiatives (limited time sales, consumer events, etc.) and coordinate with extended marketing team to ensure effective communication and messaging.
- In partnership with the SVP of Marketing, ensure communication of scope of park experiences, special events, and retail offers are aligned and being delivered to the right audiences at the right time.
- Allocate correct offer/creative by market for each channel, ensure correct flight dates. Work with media agency to manage the trafficking of all paid media including offline, online, radio, print, outdoor, digital, SEM and paid social.
- Serve as a day-to-day contact for external media agencies and advertising vendors to ensure flawless execution of advertising campaigns.
- Lead marketing campaign strategy with agency and in-house creative partners, in partnership with SVP.
- Work closely with the corporate creative team creating briefs, providing feedback and managing timelines for all creative needs surrounding park campaigns and initiatives.
- The ability to learn quickly, work independently and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
- High proficiency using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint to complete professional recaps and presentations
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Marketing, Advertising/Media Buying, Agency, Marketing Traffic Coordination. Experience in theme park, tourism, and/or hospitality industry is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic and the ability be professional at all times
- Extremely detail oriented and great time management skills
- 4 Year degree, MBA a plus or 12 + years’ work / education experience
Company: Busch Garden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A