At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Global Technology & Operations group (GTO) is a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, claims analysts and project managers with the freedom to create innovative and solutions to address core business challenges with MetLife. This role will provide exemplary customer service by managing total absence claims in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Perform leave follow-ups as required, including recertification of health condition, intermittent claim tracking, RTW confirmation, etc.
- Update systems to accurately reflect leave status and ensure appropriate diary documentation exists.
- Promptly review new FLMA and other leave claims, evaluate against appropriate leave plans and make initial claim decision.
- Complete eligibility decisions during intake call, gather pertinent data when necessary from employee or other supporting systems.
- Handle and administer Family & Medical Leave Act standalone (as well as other leave) claims and adhere to federal and state regulatory and/or company plan requirements and established FMLA workflow procedures.
- Must be available to work between the hours of 8am-11pm
- New hires should live a commutable distance from the site the role is posted in
- High school diploma
- 2+ yrs. related experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong customer satisfaction focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of FMLA/Disability/Leave procedures preferred
- Strong customer satisfaction focus
- Knowledge of system applications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Claims, specifically disability, preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aurora, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A