Website U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Border Patrol work requires the ability to speak and read Spanish, as well as English. Spanish instruction will be provided at the academy.
- Working for the U.S. Government as a federal civilian or as a member of the military
- A dependent of a federal civilian or member of the military who was working for the U.S. Government
- Working as a contractor employee, a volunteer, consultant or an intern for the U.S. Government
- Participation in a study abroad program sponsored by a U.S. affiliated college or university
Qualifications & Experience:
- One year of specialized work experience equivalent to at least the next lower grade level that shows you have the skills necessary to make sound judgments and decisions; to deal effectively with people in a courteous and tactful manner; to analyze information rapidly and make prompt decisions and apply these skills in a law enforcement capacity such as training others, managing finances, code enforcement, doing compliance work, corrections, security, military, emergency responders
- You must possess a valid driver’s license.
Company: U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A