Website U.S. Customs and Border Protection
You will be required to carry a firearm. Firearm proficiency is required for all Border Patrol Agents and is part of the training provided.
- Participation in a study abroad program sponsored by a U.S. affiliated college or university
- A dependent of a federal civilian or member of the military who was working for the U.S. Government
- Working as a contractor employee, a volunteer, consultant or an intern for the U.S. Government
- Working for the U.S. Government as a federal civilian or as a member of the military
Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree with superior academic achievement, which is based on (1) class standing, (2) grade-point average (i.e., GPA of 3.0 or higher out of a possible 4.0), or (3) honor society membership.
- One year of specialized work experience equivalent to at least the next lower grade level that shows you have the skills necessary to make sound judgments and decisions; to deal effectively with people in a courteous and tactful manner; to analyze information rapidly and make prompt decisions and apply these skills in a law enforcement capacity such as training others, managing finances, code enforcement, doing compliance work, corrections, security, military, emergency responders, etc.;
Company: U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A