Website California Highway Patrol
We rely on and trust our team to provide the best patient care and create a compassionate environment. In this role, ensuring that all of our patients are treated with dignity and respect will be at the core of your care. You will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make their own choices while guiding them with kindness and understanding through challenging times. We take pride in our supportive network and are looking to expand our team with more amazing individuals who share our values and mission.
- Provide input to the Nurses for development of the plan of care and information gathered from care giving activities.
- Ensure residents are given correct diet.
- Directly respond, within scope, to needs and concerns of residents and family members including call lights.
- Properly use and maintain facility equipment.
- Ensure residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning.
- Participate in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and the plan of care.
- Ensure residents’ right to privacy (visual and auditory).
- Provide resident care as directed by care plan and/or nursing staff.
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free manner.
- Support residents’ participation in activity programs.
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal).
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with the state. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment.
Company: California Highway Patrol (CHP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Part Time
Application Deadline: N/A