Website California Highway Patrol
This series specification describes nine information technology classifications used to perform a variety of tasks in support of systems and services in the following six domains or closely related emerging information technology fields
The Information Technology Associate is a full stack software developer role requiring a high level of expertise in analyzing technical requirements to design software and write custom software code using methodologies such as Microsoft ASP.NET, C#, Structured Query Language (SQL), and Model-View-Controller framework, in addition to other tools relevant to CHP’s Software Development Group. Together with the project team the Information Technology Associate will interface with business analysts, testers, end users, and management to design, code, test, and deploy systems
- 60 semester units (or 90 quarter units) from an accredited college or university including at least 15 semester units (or 22.5 quarter units) of information technology or closely related course work; or
- Eighteen months as an Information Technology Technician;
- Any equivalent combination of experience and education.
- When using education to meet minimum qualifications, education must include the specified information technology or closely related course work.
- Two years of general information technology experience performing technical, analytical, or support tasks for computer systems or services in any of the six domains or emerging information technology fields;.
Company: California Highway Patrol (CHP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Safety
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A