Website City of Austin
A Journeyman Electrician job is available with the City of Fort Worth Property Management Department within its Facilities Division. The Facilities Division provides City Departments with world class facility planning, design, construction, renovation and maintenance services. The Division is seeking a qualified Journeyman Electrician to perform commercial electrical installation, maintenance and repair of City owned buildings. This position offers a 4-day work week. Shift hours are 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday or 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Tuesday – Friday, depending on business needs. Overtime may be required.
- Perform skilled maintenance, electrical installation, and fabrications tasks.
- Provide technical support to supervisory personnel.
- Plans and participates in all phases of rough and finished wiring work involved in the installation of conduits, wires, pull boxes, switchboards and switches required by new or existing electrical systems.
- Tests, locates and repairs trouble in electrical circuits and equipment.
- Repairs and replaces motors, pumps, generators and other fixtures or appliances.
- High School Diploma/GED supplemented by specialized training in electrical or related field.
- Two (2) years of responsible electrician experience.
- Valid Texas Journeyman Electrician License.
- Valid Texas Class C Driver’s License.
Company: City of Austin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A