Website City of Austin
A Journeyman Plumber job is available with the City of Fort Worth Property Management Department within its Facilities Division. The Facilities Division provides City Departments with world class facility planning, design, construction, renovation and maintenance services. The Division is seeking a Journeyman Plumber to perform preventive maintenance, plumbing repairs and installation at various City facilities. This position offers a 4 day work week, Monday – Thursday 7:00 am – 5:30 pm or Tuesday – Friday 7:00 am – 5:30 pm, depending on business needs.
- Performs maintenance and repair of plumbing systems and equipment at Fire Stations, Police Stations, Community Centers, Libraries and other City owned buildings.
- Plans and participates in all phases of rough and finished plumbing work involved in construction, alteration, repair and maintenance.
- Installs pumps, water heaters, faucets and other fixtures; repairs, replaces and cleans sewer lines.
- Repairs and extends existing plumbing facilities.
- Replaces leaky faucets, washers and commodes.
- HS Diploma/GED supplemented by specialized training in plumbing.
- Two years of responsible experience in the installation, maintenance, and repair of plumbing systems and equipment.
- Texas Journeyman Plumber’s license.
- Valid Texas Class C Driver’s License.
- Experience working in large commercial (10,000 sq. ft. +) buildings.
Company: City of Austin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A