Website City of Houston
Maintains time and attendance via KRONOS system. Monitors work assignments for accuracy and adherence to pertinent legal, technical, contractual, and procedural guidelines. Gives technical or procedural advice to personnel concerning special or unique problems. Compiles reports and maintains records of services rendered, work performed, and procedures completed.
- Maintains files on maintenance matters and reports compliance with/or progress toward the Service Line and/or Branch performance measures. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Coordinates activities within section, other sections and Service Lines of the department and cooperates with interested agencies or committees.
- Maintains current knowledge of technological advances, changes in statutes and impact of long?range planning objectives.
- Analyzes methods and operations and recommends improvements.
- Assist maintenance manager with annual operating budget.
- Makes recommendations for capital facilities.
- Ensures that personnel receive appropriate safety training and supplies.
- Completes performance appraisals, recommends disciplinary and/or performance counseling as appropriate.
- Ensures consistent application of personnel policies and procedures.
- Other duties may include preparing daily routes for repair teams, making field investigations, scheduling equipment maintenance, ordering of material and filing returned parts, tools, and equipment.
- A Valid Driver’s License and compliance with the City of Houston’s policy on driving.
- Five (5) years of Maintenance and/or Restoration experience.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
Company: City of Houston
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A