Website City of Round Rock
The Pool Attendant monitors pool attractions and entrance/exist gates. May be assigned cashier duties including collecting and securing admission fees and/or selling concessions to patrons. Work is performed under immediate supervision with exercise of judgment in accordance with established policies, procedures and techniques. This position is a temporary seasonal position.
- Monitors pool attractions for safety and safe clearance; relays safe usage information and rules to patrons.
- Keep s accurate counts of the number of pool patrons entering and exiting facility.
- Reports any discrepancies to the Pool Manager on duty.
- Completes all necessary forms for daily operation and closing procedures.
- Ensures that all money and valuables are kept secure.
- Maintains organized work and records environment.
- Enforces all posted water-slide rules; reports incidents to manager on duty.
- Provides strict but courteous enforcement of all pool rules and regulations.
- Provides good customer service to all pool patrons and fellow employees in the performance of duties.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be 15 years or older, no experience required
- To be assigned cashier duties a Pool Attendant must be 16 years or older, previous cash handling preferred.
- Certificates and Licenses Required
Company: City of Round Rock
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A