Website City of Round Rock
The Summer Student Internship Program with the City of Round Rock is designed to provide an on-the-job opportunity to gain “real world” work experience in a career-related professional workforce environment. This is an administrative internship program.
- Participates in projects related to water, wastewater, and stormwater during their design and construction phases.
- Works with field crews learning operations to water, wastewater and stormwater.
- Assists with entry level GIS activities.
- Conducts research and assists in data collection and analysis.
- Assists the Utility Project Managers with field visits, photo observations, reporting, and document filing.
- Participates in irrigation audits.
- Communicates in a professional manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be enrolled full-time or a recent graduate of an accredited university or college
- Must be classified as a Graduate student and provide an unofficial transcript and resume
- Be enrolled full-time in high school
- Must be classified as a Senior student
Company: City of Round Rock
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Round Rock, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A