Website Civilian Military
Administers written or computer based Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) Enlistment Test sessions at a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) or other remote testing sites to determine individual qualifications for military service enlistment. Administers written or computer based Student Test Sessions at high schools and other educational institutions and occasionally conducts related special tests.
- Retrieve and return controlled test material from designated storage facilities, remote testing locations, or the shipping point and transfer material to and from the test site.
- Conduct specified aptitude examination sessions ranging in size from 1 to 250 persons.
- Coordinate with MEPS personnel to facilitate advance coordination with school officials to assure facilities offer an adequate testing environment and allow for appropriate test room control and test security measures.
- Instruct applicants on testing procedures.
- Start, observe, time, and end the test or test segment as directed and in accordance with common test administrative practices and applicable agency instructions and manuals.
- Ensure storage, use, and safeguarding of testing materials and equipment meets security guidelines outlined in applicable regulations.
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure testing material is properly completed, and make corrections as needed.
- Appointment to this position is subject to a background investigation to determine your suitability for Federal employment.
- The duties of this position require the incumbent to possess or obtain and maintain a valid state Driver’s License in one of the 50 U.S. states or possessions to operate vehicles.
- Must have reliable transportation in order to travel to and from remote test locations.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
Company: Civilian Military
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Virginia Beach, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A