Website Civilian Military
As a part of a team of soldiers, you secure your future with a career in the Active Duty Army (full-time), pay for college, guaranteed healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership skills, college credit, and job-security. This is an entry-level position with no experience necessary.
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- Interview witnesses, victims, and suspects in investigations
- Law enforcement patrols
- Arrest and charge criminal suspects
- Crime scene security and processing
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid)
- Submit to background and medical screening
- Education – Current Senior in High School(HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher
- Citizenship – U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Age – 17 to 34 years old.
Company: Civilian Military
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A