Website Civilian Military
Combat Documentation/Production Specialists are primarily responsible for supervising, planning, and operating electronic and film-based still, video, and audio acquisition equipment in order to document combat and noncombat operations.
- Operate and perform unit-level maintenance on motion, still, and studio television cameras.
- Prepare captions for documentation images.
- Operate electronic and film-based processing, editing, audio, and printing darkroom equipment.
- Preference for working as part of a team.
- Interest in photography, graphics, art, speech, and drama.
- Experience in school plays or making home movies.
- Interest in creative/artistic work.
Company: Civilian Military
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Macon, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A