Website Civilian Military
As part of a team of Soldiers, you secure your future with a career in the Active Duty Army (Full-time) or Army Reserve (Part-time), pay for college, retirement plan, and guaranteed healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership skills, college credits, and job-security.
- Choose your job (guaranteed to you before a contract is signed and will not change).
- Attend Basic Training (10 weeks).
- Ship to training:
- Review contract and select training dates.
- Swear into service.
- Attend Advanced Individual Training (Hands on job training which ranges between 8 – 16 weeks).
- Take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test. This will let you know all jobs available to you.
- Schedule to talk to a recruiter (to get more information; no commitments necessary).
- Submit an application packet.
- Transportation & Aviation.
- Arts & Media.
- Medical & Emergency.
- Legal & Law Enforcement.
- Administrative Support.
- Construction & Engineering.
- Computers & Technology.
Company: Civilian Military
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A