Website Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
As a Management Analyst, GS-0343-14, you will provide technical expertise and consultation on a range of business and administrative operational issues that cut across CCSQ and impact CCSQ work as it carries out the CCSQ and CMS goals and strategic objectives.
- Independently identify problems and foresees potential problems and plans how to address the issues to resolve the problem.
- Develop and prepare restructuring proposals on behalf of center leadership and oversees approved organizational changes through to completion.
- Analyze and evaluates the management practices and methods, and administrative operations of substantive organizations and complex functions.
- Formulate and recommend additional policies and procedures or modifications to existing guidance to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of managerial operations
- You will be subject to a background and suitability investigation.
- THIS POSITION IS SUBJECT TO THE COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATE AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT.
- Time-in-Grade restrictions apply.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply for this position.
Company: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodlawn, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A