Website Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
As a SUPERVISORY HEALTH INSURANCE SPECIALIST, GS-0107-14, you will serve as the Deputy Director planning and coordinating the functions related to developing, interpreting, implementing, evaluating, and reviewing Medicaid programs and policies related to Long Term Services.
- Participating and negotiating with high-ranking State and Federal officials on issues related to division work.
- Facilitating, managing and building relationships with all internal and external Stakeholder groups including States, drug manufacturers, pharmacists, other federal agencies and senior policy makers, developing regulations.
- Leading and directing projects to analyze key Medicaid policy issues to support legislative, regulatory, policy, and/or operational initiatives.
- Leading staff and serving as a role model for leadership, including coaching, mentoring, providing ongoing feedback, providing formal and informal learning opportunities, as well as addressing staffing issues/problems when they arise.
- You will be subject to a background and suitability investigation.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply for this position.
Company: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodlawn, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A