As a Nurse, GS-0610-13, you will conduct onsite surveys to evaluate performance and effectiveness of heath care providers including, but not limited to: hospitals, rural health clinics, nursing homes, intermediate care facilities for individuals with intellectual disabilities, hospices, organ procurement organizations, and end-stage renal disease facilities.
- Negotiate resolution of complex and sensitive survey and certification issues.
- Oversee and/or participate in monitoring, evaluating, and directing State Agencies (SAs) in the day-to-day administration of the Medicare and
- Medicaid certification activities and data systems for one or more types of providers.
- Manage and lead comprehensive studies and projects utilized to evaluate SAs that survey and certify providers.
- Serve as the main focal point to State Agencies regarding training requirements.
- Prepare and oversee the development of replies to correspondence and verbal inquiries from a variety of sources, including but not limited to SAs, the public, and congressional delegations.
- A graduate or higher level degree, bachelor’s degree, associate degree, or diploma from an accredited professional nursing educational program is required. This education must have been accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education , Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs, Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education at the time the degree was obtained.
Company: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Springfield, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A